- Keep your AC running at peak performance with this guide from The Learning Channel.
- BlissTree.com describe the dangers of grease clogs in this short article.
- Explore drain clog prevention by visiting Dummies.com.
- Visit TreeHugger.com for advice on improving air conditioner efficiency by up to 10%.
- Better Homes and Gardens educates readers on strategies to improve indoor air quality.
- This IslandPacket.com article discusses the rising costs of AC refrigerants.
- Brush up on air quality issues by visiting the Environmental Protection Agency online.
- Find out how air conditioners work with this informative HowStuffWorks.com guide.
- on Parker & Sons Testimonials
- Minimize Use: The best way to improve the effectiveness of your air conditioner is to minimize its use. A programmable thermostat, for example, ensures that your air conditioner is only in use when family members are home to enjoy it. Homeowners can also close vents in rooms that don’t require cooling in order to ensure that the unit doesn’t work harder than it needs to.
- Employ Fans: Ceiling and plug-in fans allow you to run your AC at a higher temperature. This reduced demand on the unit has many benefits, including lowering the chances of your air conditioner overheating during the summer months and providing significant electricity savings.
- Clean Air Filters: Homeowners should make a habit of changing their HVAC filters regularly. Some filters require a switch every three months, while others demand monthly attention. Failing to perform this task will decrease the effectiveness of your AC unit by a huge margin. Incorporate filter changes into your home upkeep schedule to guarantee that the chore is completed regularly.
- Schedule Regular Inspections: Professional inspections and cleanings help home AC units run at top efficiency. Tasks like cleaning coils and recharging refrigerant should only be addressed by a certified technician. The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy reports that these checks can improve unit efficiency by up to 20%.
Acting quickly to address home maintenance problems can often save you a great deal of hassle and expense. Use the following resources to tell if common repair issues are afflicting your home, and call Parker & Sons, Inc. at (480) 963-1829 as soon as heating, cooling, or plumbing problems are detected.
I just want to let you know your air conditioner service man..Todd Sawyer, is a very good person you have working for you.
He came out to my house 2911 N Miller road, in Scottsdale today and did a very good job.
He was very HONEST...............and truthful about...More
An effective air conditioning system cools your home without costing you a fortune. Fortunately, homeowners can take numerous steps to ease their cooling energy needs. Employ the following tips to increase the overall efficiency of your air conditioner:
If you are a Phoenix homeowner with air conditioning concerns, contact Parker & Sons, Inc. Call (480) 963-1829 to get in touch with a heating and cooling expert, or earn a 10% discount by scheduling your service online!
Homeowners across the Valley depend on central air conditioning to cool their homes. However, many homeowners are uneducated when it comes to the fundamentals of central AC. This home improvement video can help improve your heating and cooling knowledge.
AC systems actually cool the home by removing heat from the interior. Watch to learn strategies for efficient AC use, basic troubleshooting tips, and when you should call in a professional.
Parker & Sons, Inc. has been providing comprehensive HVAC and plumbing services since 1974. Contact us at (480) 963-1829 when you need the help of an expert in your home, or visit us online to review our services.